Saturday, March 10, 2012

a question for Joss Whedon

On Twitter, @RoadtripNation asked for questions to ask Joss Whedon at SXSW 2012. I submitted a question, one that I've wanted to ask for oh-so-long. @RoadtripNation then tweeted this. Squeeeeeee!

question to joss whedon

I've always wanted know why he picked Jayne, specifically, as a name, and why he chose to spell it with a y.

Of course, I would rather be in Austin myself to ask it, in-person... and to eat at Magnolia Cafe...

March always makes me homesick for Austin, Texas - SXSW is such a wonderful experience. I love the trade show, I love the music, I love the people, I love the food, I love the vibe... the weather is usually great and, when it's not, you don't care, because you are at SXSW!

Some day, I'm going to have a job and be able to afford to go again... until then, I'll just read tweets tagged SXSW and sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment