Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Me on public access, talking bicycling & walking

Talked for a few minutes on Cycology Today last night, a local public access TV show about bicycling. I talked about how I ride a bicycle and walk in rural Washington County, #Oregon, not so much for recreation but because it's my primary mode of transportation, and what the challenges are here for bicyclists and pedestrians.

There's some weirdness at the start of my part on the video because my mic wasn't turned on (you can still hear me), so the control room kept the camera on the host, who had to just come up with things to say while a guy crawled next to my chair to fix my mic.

Here's the link on YouTube to just my part: https://youtu.be/KuZJqv2tfdw?t=2261

And here is the Bicyclists & Pedestrians Western WashCo Oregon Facebook Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment