Friday, May 19, 2023

Harrison Ford at Cannes. All the Feels.

As Harrison Ford’s name was announced at the morning news conference today at Cannes for the premiere of his fifth and final outing as Indiana Jones, reporters in attendance burst into a sustained round of applause. He straight up cried as the crowd showered him with a standing ovation. He struggled with emotion to get out words when the moderator of the presser said how moving it was to see him onstage at the premiere and asked how it felt. 

The story from the Washington Post - should work even if you don't subscribe. 

The photo of him with his honorary Palme d’Or is The Best. Please don't sue me, Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP.


I know, I just blogged twice in one day. I barely blog here twice a month. But it's Harrison Ford! If you know me at all, you know how I feel about this!  

Please, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, be better than the last one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment