Sunday, December 31, 2023

I'm celebrating 2023! Wahoo!

I had a ridiculously great year. RIDICULOUSLY GREAT. 

I rode a motorcycle around Belize.

I rode a motorcycle around Vancouver Island.

I spent a fantastic Thanksgiving with family in Kentucky.

I had a great time at my little part-time job.

I got to see Robbie Fulks.

I got to see Lyle Lovett.

We went to a dirt track race (me and Stefan, not me and Lyle Lovett).

We finally went to a Hillsboro Hops game.

We went camping in our trailer Blackberry Campground on the Alsea River and also the Kilchis River County Campground, both in Oregon.

I continued to delight in playing guitar and piano and now I have a dulcimer too.

I watched a LOT of TCM.

I stuck with Duolingo and almost have a 365 day streak and 

best of all, I have a wonderful partner and doggy to put up with me every day. 

I would like to respectfully ask the Fates to please not start cackling at the ways they are going to screw with me in 2024...

No comments:

Post a Comment